Please read the following information carefully and demonstrate your preferences, where so instructed.
- Layout – Structure of www.lysisecurity.com.cy
Our Website is an integrated information and services hub for both our business partners and the public; a gateway to services and easements we provide to people who seek to obtain first-hand information for security services and products, and for services offered by our Company, Public Services or business partners.
- Data Controller:
You are hereby informed that our Company, Lysi Security, whose corporate seat is at Vasili Kouli 6, off.203, 4155 Limassol, Cyprus, is the Data Controller (as defined in EU Regulation 2016/679, or “GDPR”) for this www.lysisecurity.com.cy Website (the “Site”) and holds all rights and obligations reserved for such capacity under the Law.
- Our Data Protection Officer’s Contact Details:
For any query or request related to the processing of your personal data you may contact our assigned Data Protection Officer:
- by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by postal mail to Manager, Data Protection & Compliance, P.O. Box 56803, 3310 Limassol, Cyprus
- Information we may collect from you and why we collect it:
Information about you is collected through the following means:
- Via your browser cookies when navigating through our Site, for the purpose of addressing, delivering and routing your online requests with precision. In this respect, we may collect information about your browser type for system administration purposes and to acquire cumulative information on visitors. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- After you have filled in our contact form http://lysisecurity.com.cy/contact/ to post a comment or require further information, in order for us to be able to look into your inquiry and reply.
- When you use our “Register” service in order to have access in detailed information for the services we offer.
- We may also collect personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- When you participate in competitions, surveys or other interactive features of our Site;
- When you accept to receive promotional activities by us via the Site;
- when you subscribe to Lysi Security’s email newsletters;
- If you ask to receive through e-mail or instant message more info regarding our products and our services
- If you process and complete an order or as a customer use of our services.
- Categories of personal data collected:
Depending on the purpose of your visit and the service you wish to receive from our site, the type of personal data we collect may include name, address, email address, telephone number, as well as additional information, such as physical address of your home. Credit card details are currently processed exclusively through an external website such as JCC.
On all such occasions, you are in absolute control of the personal information with which you provide us, as such information is explicitly received with your documented consent for specific purposes.
You acknowledge, however, that certain services (e.g. online buying of products, security services provided etc) cannot be efficiently provided or concluded, unless the appropriate data is made available to us.
Lysi Security commits:
- To process the limited amount and type of personal data necessary for each defined process activity and required service;
- Not to process your personal data for purposes other than those disclosed to you when you first connect to our Site;
- To safeguard your data integrity and confidentiality whilst at our disposal.
- Personal Data Retention Period
Retention period of your personal data with us relies on the purpose and service you wish to obtain from our Site and its respective modules and is clearly demonstrated therein:
- Personal data provided in the comments/contact section shall be retained for a maximum of five (5) years from our reply or the dispatch of your comment to the relevant entities operating at Lysi Security as per our clients comment management procedure.
- Email addresses provided for subscription purposes to our newsletters are kept until an unsubscribe request has been received by you.
- Email addresses or any other personal information provided for participating in contests, researches or any other purposes to our newsletters are kept until an unsubscribe request has been received by you.
- Third Party Processing
All personal data is processed by our affiliated companies, which are committed to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), while, for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located within the European Union.
- Transfer of your personal data:
Your data is transferred to the relevant department or entity operating at Lysi Security for the relevant processing purpose (e.g. in the case of offers/promotional activities, reply to comments, etc.).
- Your rights to access and manage your personal data:
Personal data legislation in force gives you the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“access rights”). Additionally, your rights to amend, restrict, transfer or request deletion of your data can be exercised by contacting us as indicated above in accordance with the personal data legislation in force.
- Data Security:
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and every effort is made to protect your personal data, given that our Site has a valid trusted certificate in place. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transaction is encrypted and is processed by a trusted merchant. You are responsible for keeping passwords that we have given you or you have chosen in order to access certain places of our Site confidential. We ask you to not share a password with anyone.
- Links to Third Party Web Sites:
On our Site links to and from websites of our principals, suppliers, advertisers and other third parties can be found. Those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability either for these policies or for those third-party websites. When following a link from our Site to any third-party website, please check their policies before you submit any personal data.
- Complaints to the competent Data Protection Authority:
If you wish to file a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or you believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection www.dataprotection.gov.cy or any other co-competent Authority as per GDPR. Visit their website for further information..